1. After the baby is born, I’m cutting my hair and going platinum blond.
2. I’m hungry.
3. I want the apple cinnemon shake I just saw on Facebook advertised by NutriBullet.
4. I need to make a big batch of nut milk when we get home. I wish someone would do it for me.
5. My family is in the other room watching Homeland, but Merp and I aren’t caught up yet, so we’re laying next to one another in a different room. But we can still hear everything.
6. We almost brought a puppy home from the park today, but it just didn’t feel right. He was a little dog and in our experience little dogs like to pee all over the house. Plus his foster mom seemed like she is meant to keep him.
7. Sometimes I think my family members are too affectionate with D, but wonder if I’m crazy. I want to pick my battles, ya know?
8. Drunk people at family gatherings give me the creeps.
9. My husband has just fallen asleep next to me and it’s only 8 PM.
10. I feel extremely unattractive right now and can’t wait to be done with this pregnancy, can’t wait to hold my little boy.
11. My daughter is obsessed with buses. Still. I wonder when this phase will end.
12. I like Northern California better than Southern California and wish we could move up here, but we can’t.
13. Writing a blog everyday is challenging.
14. My mom talks a lot through TV shows. Annoying.
15. I love buying Christmas presents for people and would love to spend all the money, but I can’t.
16. Football is stupid in my opinion. But so is reality television and I love it. #bravoforlife
17. I’m hungrier now than I was when I started this.
18. December 1 fast approaches which means NanoPoblano will be OVER! Yay!
What random things are you thinking RIGHT NOW? Talk to me.